<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, May 14, 2004

I watched the final episode of Frazier last night. Not too bad. Definitely better than Friends *spit*. To me, Friends and Seinfeld belong together. Just a bunch of spoiled "young people" who had nothing better to do than obsess about themselves. In all the years they were on, did any of them ever do anything that would be considered significant for someone else? Help improve their community? Anything? I'm sorry. I don't really like shows where there isn't a single mature character. That's what I liked about Frazier. When the "boys" got a little full of themselves, they had Dad to bring them back down to Earth. I'm open to any and all opinions on this matter.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?