<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I wasn't able to watch President Bush's address on Monday night, since the "Big 4" networks decided they couldn't be bothered to air it. Therefore I had to find out what he said by perusing the net. Took all of two minutes to find the transcript. I only wish more people who didn't have access to cable would put forth the effort to check the web for unbiased coverage of the political scene. Or read the biased ones, but read both sides of the story. Read the liberal views, read the conservative views, read the views of the extremists (AKA nut cases). Get as much information as you possibly can, then decide: which opinions can I trust? I guarantee you, you will not be disappointed.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?