<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, April 26, 2004

I've read several stories about that ignorant protest in Washington today. I can't stand feminists. They've wrecked the world for the rest of us. Don't get me wrong. I feel a woman and a man doing the exact same job should get the exact same pay. I feel a woman and a man should have an equal shot at a promotion, or an education. What feminists have done is try to make women superior to men. That's not why we were created. We were created to be a help meet, or helper, to men. I am so totally against abortion, but I am not against women who have had them. I think it was a mistake, and God forgives mistakes. But I will save my opinions on abortion for another post. Let me just say that every time they have one of these protests, they give women around the world another black eye. I wish they would quit trying to liberate me. I like it when my husband opens the door, or treats me like a lady used to be treated. He holds my coat for me when I'm putting it on. I like that. Women today don't want to be equal, they want to be better, and that just isn't gonna happen. They should settle for equal.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?