<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, April 25, 2004

I've been thinking a lot about that young man who turned down the multi-million dollar NFL position to serve his country, and died for it. I am so proud of him, and I know his parents are proud as well. My only problem is that every single one of the young men and women who have died in this war should be so honored. I know it's logistically a nighmare to think of publishing a special obituary for each and every one of them. However, I do think we should all pray for every one of them every day. I know God has a special place in Heaven for them, because "no greater love has man than this, that he lay down his life for a friend." I know that's not an exact quote, but it's 5 in the morning, I know it's close enough.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?